2017 Pediatric Device Breakthrough Collaborative
Thursday April 13, 2:00pm-6:30pm
Heritage Gallery, McNamara Alumni Center
The Pediatric Device Innovation Consortium invites medical device developers, clinicians, investors, and members of the medical device industry to the 3rd Annual Pediatric Device Breakthrough Collaborative.
Meet developers of emerging pediatric medical technologies and learn design and funding strategies for successful pediatric device development. This panel-based event will feature representatives from programs that support pediatric device development, and entrepreneurs who have successfully launched pediatric technologies.
Networking opportunities before, during, and after the event! Food and beverage provided.
- Will King, CEO, Medical Predictive Science Corporation
- Gwenyth Fischer, Director, The Pediatric Device Innovation Consortium
- Tom KraMer, President and CEO, Kablooe Design
- Susan Slocum, Investment Officer, Children’s Minnesota
- Steve Anderson, CEO, Preceptis Medical, Inc.
- Brian Brock, Co-Founder, MediPop® System
- Pat Dillon, Minnesota SBIR, Minnesota High Tech Association (MHTA)™
- Carl Stamp, Investor, Gopher Angels
- Sandra Wells, Assistant Director, University of Minnesota Clinical and Translational Science Institute’s Office of Discovery and Translation
Supported by the Design of Medical Devices Conference
For questions, contact Jodi Fenlon Rebuffoni – email@example.com or 612-626-6945
Thank you to our event sponsors