2018 Pediatric Device Breakthrough Collaborative
Thursday April 12, 2:00-6:30pm
Heritage Gallery, McNamara Alumni Center
The Pediatric Device Innovation Consortium invites medical device innovators, clinicians, investors, and members of the medical device industry to the 4th Annual Pediatric Device Breakthrough Collaborative.
Explore strategies to discover unmet needs and opportunities for pediatric medical device innovation, including methods to validate clinical problems and understand customer needs. This event features speakers and panel members who specialize in the areas of problem validation and customer discovery.
Networking opportunities before, during, and after the event! Food and beverage provided.
2:00 - 2:30: Arrival & Networking
2:30 - 3:30: Speaker Presentations
3:30 - 4:30: Panel Discussion
4:30 - 6:30: Networking Reception & Poster Session
- Peter Madson, VP, Managing Partner, Worrell
- Cheryl Matter, Senior Director, Innovation Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Amy Moore, Program Manager, MN-REACH
- Carla Pavone, Program Director, MIN-Corps, Associate Director, Gary S. Holmes Center for Entrepreneurship, Carlson School of Management
- Martha Sewall, Executive Advisor/Consultant to Investors and Start-up Organizations, Transformedtech
- Sandra Wells, Assistant Director, University of Minnesota Clinical and Translational Science Institute’s Office of Discovery and Translation
Poster session for PDIC award recipients to be held during the networking reception
Supported by the Design of Medical Devices Conference
Registration Rate: $25 (Flat Rate)
For questions, contact Jodi Fenlon Rebuffoni – firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-626-6945
Thank you to our event sponsors