2019 Pediatric Device Breakthrough Collaborative
"Cracking the Partnership Code"
Building Successful Industry-Academic Partnerships to Advance Pediatric Innovation
Thursday April 18, 2:00-6:30pm
Heritage Gallery, McNamara Alumni Center
The Pediatric Device Innovation Consortium invites technology innovators, clinicians, investors, and members of the medical device industry to the 5th annual Pediatric Device Breakthrough Collaborative.
Key elements of industry-academic collaborations can either accelerate or hinder technology innovation. Learn from speakers and panel members who have navigated industry-academic partnerships. The following topics will be highlighted throughout the program:
- Common challenges in fostering industry-academic partnerships
- Models of industry-academic collaborations
- Key elements of successful industry-academic partnerships
- The role of industry-academic collaborations in pediatric technology innovation
2:00 - 2:30: Arrival & Networking
2:30 - 3:30: Welcome and Keynote Speaker
3:30 - 4:30: Panel Discussion
4:30 - 6:30: Networking (refreshments provided)
- Leza Besemann, Senior Marketing Manager, University of Minnesota Technology Commercialization
- Matthew Cooper, Division Medical Officer, 3M Critical & Chronic Care Solutions
- Patrick Lichter, President/CTO, Koronis Biomedical Technologies
- Jonathan Merrell, Director, Clinical Care Innovation Accelerator, Indiana CTSI and Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics, Indiana University
Supported by the Design of Medical Devices Conference
There is no charge to attend this event, but registration is required.
For questions, contact Jodi Fenlon Rebuffoni – firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-626-6945
Thank you to our event sponsors