DMD Conference 2018
Registration- Jan. 1, 2018
How to Become a Sponsor
DMD Research Fellowship
Keynotes & Featured Speakers
New Sessions In 2018!
Call For Papers - Closed
Student Showcase- Open!
Valuation Competition- Open!
A Heart to Learn
Lab & Center Tours
Pediatric Device Collaborative
For Session Organizers
For Invited Speakers
Technical Session Committee
Travel & Accommodations
Connect With Us
DMD Related Information:
Past DMD Conferences
Subscribe to DMD Mailing List
Conference Presented by:
Academic Health Center
College of Science and Engineering
Institute for Engineering
Earl E. Bakken
Medical Devices Center
Office of University Economic Development
Call for Papers - Author Frequently Asked Questions
Use the sample paper template provided. Please be aware of the following formatting requirements for final paper submission:
- Papers should be 2-4 pages
- Check your references including all paper authors
- Affiliation should have City and State
- All acronyms should be fully spelled out
- References should be complete and without abbreviation
"et. al." is not permitted in the reference list
UPDATED Technical Tracks
|TRK 1: Cardiovascular Devices
|TRK 2: Neuroengineering Devices
|TRK 3: Orthopedics & Rehabilitation Devices
|TRK 4: Urologic Devices
|TRK 5: Devices using principles of MEMS and Nano fabrication methods
|TRK 6: Devices based on advanced sensors
|TRK 7: Tools and equipment used in surgical procedures, including robot assisted
|TRK 8: Computer Modeling and Simulation: Highlighting verification and validation of computer models of medical devices, regulatory applications of computer models, and model based system engineering for medical devices
|TRK 9: Human Factors considerations for a medical device
|TRK 10: Wearable Devices
|TRK 11: Catch all topic if your paper does not fit into any of the other tracks
Start by logging in or creating an account on the ASME DMD Conference Toolbox.
Abstracts: You do not need to submit an abstract. Simple place "NA" in the box to move forward with your submission.
How do I submit my draft paper? (Draft Papers Due November 1, 2017)
- Click Submit Draft Paper from the Options box on the Status page.
- Click Submit Draft Paper to continue to the Draft Paper Submittal page.
- Upload your paper.
- Click Submit Draft Paper to complete your submission.
After the peer review is complete, how to submit my final paper? (Final Papers Due January 31, 2018)
- Click Submit Final Paper from the Options box on the Status page.
- Click Submit Final Paper to continue to the Final Paper Submittal page.
- Upload your paper.
- Click Submit Final Paper to complete your submission.
*You will need to re-submit your paper, even if no changes are recommended on your draft paper
The ASME conference email box is email@example.com.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Submitting a Draft Paper
- Updating a Draft Paper
- Results and Acceptance Notification
- Required Draft Revisions
- Submitting a Final Paper
- Updating a Final Paper
- Submit Permission to Publish Form (aka: Copyright Form)
- Adding Additional Authors
- Assigning Roles and Order
- Managing Additional Authors
Moving a Paper
Withdrawing a Paper
Re-instating a Paper
Updating a Paper Type
To update/change a submitted paper
(draft or final)
If you have submitted a paper and it has been accepted for presentation at the scientific poster session for presentation, you will register as a "Contributed Papers" Presenter.
Students (reduced fee option available)
Advances in Medical Devices Presenters
Student Design Showcase Presenters
|If your question was not answered, please contact Trisha Huntosh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Stay connected with the DMD Conference through