DMD, China 2018
DMD Conference 2019
Registration Opens 1/1/19
How to Become a Sponsor
DMD Research Fellowship
Keynotes & Featured Speakers
New Sessions In 2018
Call For Papers
Student Design Showcase
A Heart to Learn
Lab & Center Tours
For Session Organizers
For Invited Speakers
Technical Session Committee
Travel & Accommodations
Connect With Us
DMD Related Information:
Past DMD Conferences
Subscribe to DMD Mailing List
Conference Presented by:
Academic Health Center
College of Science and Engineering
Institute for Engineering
Earl E. Bakken
Medical Devices Center
Office of University Economic Development
Call for Papers
Author Frequently Asked Questions
Use the sample paper template provided. Please be aware of the following formatting requirements for final paper submission:
- Papers should be 2-4 pages, including references
- Check your references including all paper authors
- Affiliation should have City and State
- All acronyms should be fully spelled out
- References should be complete and without abbreviation
"et. al." is not permitted in the reference list
UPDATED Technical Tracks
|TRK 1: Cardiovascular Devices
|TRK 2: Neuroengineering Devices
|TRK 3: Orthopedics & Rehabilitation Devices
|TRK 4: Devices using principles of MEMS and Nano fabrication methods
|TRK 5: Devices based on advanced sensors
|TRK 6: Tools and equipment used in surgical procedures, including robot assisted
|TRK 7: Computer Modeling and Simulation: Highlighting verification and validation of computer models of medical devices, regulatory applications of computer models, and model based system engineering for medical devices
|TRK 8: Human Factors considerations for a medical device
|TRK 9: Wearable Devices
|TRK 10: Catch all topic if your paper does not fit into any of the other tracks
Start by logging in or creating an account on the ASME DMD Conference Toolbox.
Abstracts: You do not need to submit an abstract. Simple place "NA" in the box to move forward with your submission.
How do I submit my draft paper? (Draft Papers Due November 1, 2018)
- Click Submit Draft Paper from the Options box on the Status page.
- Click Submit Draft Paper to continue to the Draft Paper Submittal page.
- Upload your paper.
- Click Submit Draft Paper to complete your submission.
After the peer review is complete, how to submit my final paper? (Final Papers Due January 31, 2019)
- Click Submit Final Paper from the Options box on the Status page.
- Click Submit Final Paper to continue to the Final Paper Submittal page.
- Upload your paper.
- Click Submit Final Paper to complete your submission.
*You will need to re-submit your paper, even if no changes are recommended on your draft paper
The ASME conference email box is email@example.com.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Submitting a Draft Paper
- Updating a Draft Paper
- Results and Acceptance Notification
- Required Draft Revisions
- Submitting a Final Paper
- Updating a Final Paper
- Submit Permission to Publish Form (aka: Copyright Form)
- Adding Additional Authors
- Assigning Roles and Order
- Managing Additional Authors
Moving a Paper
Withdrawing a Paper
Re-instating a Paper
Updating a Paper Type
Update a submitted paper
(draft or final)
If you have submitted a paper and it has been accepted for presentation at the scientific poster session for presentation, you will register as a 005. Contributed Papers (or 006. Student).
Students (Student Rate same for papers and regular)
Advances in Medical Devices Presenters
Student Design Showcase Presenters
|If your question was not answered, please contact Trisha Huntosh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Stay connected with the DMD Conference through